Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Vintage finds


I took a trip to the Tuesday flea market this week. I haven't been there in a few weeks and it turned out to be a worthwhile day! I scored a bunch of vintage stuff starting with a 3 tier wicker shelf for $3! I also found an old sunbeam iron for $3 although the plate is pretty rough so its gonna take some steel wool and elbow grease to make it useable. I also got a sesame street sheet for $2. The shelf is going to come in super handy for a display in my booth when I do shows. Im so glad I found it because I have been stressing over my booth and finding things to use for displays. I can't help but feel like I just don't get enough done each day. Ugh! Well I put up a whiteboard today, so now I can glance at what I have going on and try to keep myself on track. So much to do, so little time!

No comments: