Monday, October 18, 2010

My booth at remember when modestoI

So I moved in today...

I was so excited to go move into my little spot at Remember When in Modesto. Things are starting to go very well for me and I couldn't be happier. The boutique is really big and chock full of incredible stuff from local dealers. There's antiques and handmade all in a quaint mix. Its got a fun vibe and the owner is such a friendly woman! I'm thrilled that she took me in!


In addition to todays "move", I also got my new business cards! I love how cute they are! I wasn't that happy with my logo on the reverse, but it will do until I can come up with better graphics. Im also a perfectionist so....






I also got a good bit of work done today, first was getting all those booth items tagged and ready, and later I made these awesome hair bows! I got started on my daughters Lady gaga costume, and I gathered materials for a new order I received today...things are getting busy ya'll! Yippeeee!

3 comments:

fal00la said...

Most excellent display you have! :D

Sewbitchy said...

Awe, you rock!

Sarah Bradford-Burton said...

I have used UPrinting several times now and they always do an excellent job. We also have a great list of designers, and I'm sure one could create some fab cards for you!

Have a great weekend!

Sarah
www.blogguidebook.com