Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hazy shades of winter....


I made my first treasury today! It was really fun but its also time consuming. I did a search and found there are lots of people who make lots of treasuries. They must have some quantum physics for navigating the endless sea of etsy items because it took me over an hour to make just one treasury! I just dont have that much time on my hands haha. But as part of my goals to branch out and try to find new ways to shamelessly promote myself, I figured a treasury is one good way that I havnt tried yet. So maybe just one or two a week will be ok. There are so many after all. Well here is the one I made. I hope you like it. Be sure to leave me a comment!

1 comment:

Prairie Primitives Folk Art said...

Yep, these days anyone can make a Treasury at any time ... unlike in the old days where we had to hover over our keyboard waiting for the Treasury to "open up" (there was a countdown clock and everything!). It was VERY difficult to score one of the coveted 300 or so Treasury spots!