Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The fabric hoarder confessions...


Yes it sadly very true, and its really making sense to me now. I am a compulsive fabric hoarder. I know it all started some 13 years ago when I first discovered scrapbooking and back then I was a paper hoarder. I just absolutely LOVE prints. Beautiful pretty prints and colorful prints. Vintage prints and baby prints. Abstract and off the wall prints. I could spend hours in a fabric store and if I were a gazillionaire (which I am not of course) I would buy yards of it all!
Recently I went to Tuesday Morning, and I havnt been in there except once about 15 yrs ago. I was suprised to see how much craft stuff they had! I even found fat quarters! I bought a stack of 25 at a cost of $25 so $1 each isnt bad at all. And turns out they're really expensive fabrics so I guess I scored a deal! You should see if you have a tuesday morning in your area and who knows what you'll find!


PS: Tutorial coming tomorrow and my Vintage shop was featured in this blog! So please pay Miss Bea a visit. Her blog is very nice!

No comments: