Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Business Opportunity

HAHA My partner in crime! Michelle and I have the same taste in vintage fashion. She does the accessories, I do the clothing!

I have been offered the opportunity to work with a boutique and design a line for them. I'm very excited about it and it makes me really want to open my own store! I hope I can sometime in the next year. Until then I hope that our new little venture does well because if so then it means I will get that much closer to my own store! I will get lots of exposure in the least. The grand opening is this weekend. Its a beautiful store, very modern and all the clothes are incredible! Its only the start because once we start on the line for next year it is going to be even better! Live in LA? Come check it out...Rozsa Couture on Ventura at DeSoto in Woodland Hills

No comments: