Sunday, February 22, 2009

More beatles...


Made a few more beatles items and a few pair of leggings which I dont have pics of... I found the cutes dress at the thrift today for 99 cents! Just love those deals. I'll wear it at least once before I part with it, as it actually fits. Its rare that I find something that fits. Its either to small or too big.
I also found a nice pair of Alfani shoes which look vintage-y. There in great condition which begs the never ending question why do people throw this stuff out? Well thier loss my gain! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I found you by clicking "Etsy" in my "interests" links on Blogger and decided to "follow" you. I would like to invite you to my new blog, "Dish."

I would love it if you would tell us something you heard today, and something you did to make yourself heard today, at this post here:
http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/2009/06/making-waves.html

See you,
Kara

p.s. I saw in your profile about movies you like. I liked Shaun of the Dead, too.