Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Moving?

Just a quick blurb tonight. I have been busy trying to finish projects and then I have to slam my daughters homecoming dress out by Sat morning so I likely wont post the rest of the week. I am up tonight as I was watching election coverage like the rest of the US. (BTW I have an editorial post over on my other blog www.inpiredbylife247.blogspot.com) Disclaimer you may not agree with me and thats OK. Anyhow I am also testing out a new hosting over at squarespace. So far Im liking it, as it has ease of use for designing my blog, and lord knows I barley have time TO blog let alone design it. Plus later I can integrate my website with it. So please check it out and leave me a comment there telling me how you like the look of it! www.sewbitchy.squarespace.com

Chow!

No comments: