Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finished Messenger


I finished the messenger bag I started yesterday. It was a custom order from an ebay customer and I am really excited with the results. Im excited to post so these pics arent that great, I'll get new ones up tomorrow. I did it all from scratch, after reading through a few tutorials found online. It wasnt as hard as I thought it would be. I guess I underestimate myself. It was my first time doing a messenger and the adjustable strap. I amazingly got it all done in about 3 hours and I didnt have to rip too many seams.

This is my favorite project now so far. Of course each project I finish becomes my favorite! But the customer sent me the fabrics and patches and I never would have though of putting all those on a bag. Now I want one!!

No comments: