Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dutch purses

Well I have been busy, busy and yet I still dont feel very accomplished. I think because I really expect waay to much out of myself. I have gotten lots done but there is so much to do that it feels like nothing is done. You ever get that feeling? Well anyway, on Sat I went to the flea and didnt find much but I did score this cute piece of fabric for like 50 cents. I had just enough to make two pouches and one shoulder bag. The fun part was that I got to use one of the decorative stitches on my new machine. And now I think I am really hooked! I couldn't find anything to match as a handle so for the clutch I used bias tape that I embroidered. It came out so nice that I decided to try it on some belting that I have lots of in tan, and it came out nice on there too although if it was a thicker thread it might be more pronounced. But overall I was satisfied.


No comments: