Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My dream is a reality....

Im super excited about the new shop! In just a week of opening I've had 3 sales! I feel so proud of myself, its almost as if I have that "brick and mortar" store that I always dreamed about! The pluses are theres no rent or overhead bills ecxept my inventory cost, and I can make money while I sleep! Gotta love that! I've been so busy focusing on getting the "shelves" stocked that I have neglected most of my social networking. So here I am :) In addition to Xanadu, I sold another custom NKOTB dress on SewBitchy and I have had regular orders from my daughters boss. So things have been steady and thats great! Heres a few new vintage pieces that went up yesterday:

I completed these two custom orders from SewBitchy:

So have I been busy or what? ;)

3 comments:

emilysnan said...

hiya , who's been a busy bee ??? love all your creations but that first lone is my fav , tfsps congrats on the sales and the shop launch too x
xmaggiex

debi said...

Great shops! You HAVE been busy!

Sewbitchy said...

Thanks ladies!! :)