Monday, March 21, 2011

One link leads to another, to another....

So it all started with joining a FQ swap over on craftster.org. Our partners were assigned and I got the lovely fabricfriend. So I went browsing her blog and found a link to this lovely blog, by debbiedoos. She hosts a newbie link party every monday. What a grand idea!! If you read up at all on blogging or just general SEO tactics, you may know that having quality inbound as well as outbound links is a good way to drive traffic and increase ranking. Hey google it cause Im no expert. Or just check out this blog post. I also blogged about that topic here.

All us Etsy sellers are just trying to make a living and get free advertising or links anywhere we can to build our presence online so I really love this idea so much that I am going to start my own Newbie Link party!! I Think I will host mine on fridays to go in line with #FF over at twitter. Because I always like to make things even better than they are :) I was thinking it could not only be a newbie link party, but also a way to promote yourself on twitter too. I mean why not right?

So Im going to go off and set everything up on preparation for fridays party. You be sure to check back in then will ya??

No comments: