Monday, February 16, 2009

So Much to do...so little time

Time...somehow escapes me. I am absent minded, with a hint of A.D.D (thats self diagnosed BTW) My mind runs rampant with ideas, so many that I cant keep them all straight no matter how hard I try. I want to do it all yet I can't stay focused long enough to accomplish even one small task. Oh how I would love to somehow get to all together this year. Really be able to manage some sort of schedule so that I can actually make money from doing what I love. I dont know where to start. I feel like its such a daunting task. I do what I can to "market" myself but Im sure there are many things I am not doing too. I find it hard to find the time for anything else beyond creating, as that alone takes so much of my time. Hmmmm......Well in the meantime I keep on creating and smoke probably steams out my ears while I do because my mind is always five steps ahead of my body....

My latest addition...

No comments: