Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hello World

Its been a long time since Ive posted anything here. Ok its not the new year yet but Im trying to get an early jump on the resolving to stop procrastinating thing. Dont count any chickens okay? Just be glad your getting a post after 5 months ;p
So I am back in the studio and getting inspired by all kinds of goodness. Not to mention that mother nature breeds necessity or in this case ebay has jacked me again so I am now selling stricktly through etsy, which means I gotta take it up a notch!


I have been working on perfecting my bag making skills and I have gotten pretty darn good the past few weeks. Moving from more simple bags to things that are more decorated or pieced together. Here are a few items Ive made recently and I promise a tutorial tomorrow! Its 2 am so I just dont have anything left in me right now :)

No comments: