Friday, May 9, 2008

New Kids On The Block had a bunch of hits


And now they're BACK BABY! Oh yeah! I couldn't be more excited about the reunion, except of course for the fact that they aren't coming to a city near me :( Well they will eventually I'm sure. So in the meantime I'll just keep rolling out awesome merchandise I have been making from vintage sheet sets with the guys on it! I made a bunch of tote bags and wristlets which went over really well.

I also made a few tops and baby doll dresses. I have a link to my babydoll tutorial here.
Check out the guys new web site at www.nkotb.com. They are still hot as ever and they sound even more amazing than 15 yrs ago! I cant wait till the album drops! Until then I'm hangin tough in the sewing room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.