Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday Dress


So I've had this velvet dress forever. I bought it thinking I would make it prettier for christmas and I think that was last year (or the one before?) Well I was on a creative block last night, and getting frustrated because I have to much stuff sitting around my studio. So I just said grab something and put it with something else and just do it! So the two things I grabbed were this dress and a blue/red/white houndstooth fabric I thrifted. Cut some hearts and made pockets! Added eyelet lace to the bottom (oh and I cropped it making it sexy short too!) I gathered another piece of eylet and added a awesome vintage button making a sort of flower to give the final touch! I think its great for christmas but can also double for valentines! But at the same time it doesnt look "holiday". Available-$40

No comments: