Sunday, May 27, 2007

A few new items...

Being stuck home on a three day weekend isnt that bad really. If only I could maximize my time more. Well, in between cleaning and chasing the kids around, I managed to finish these two projects on Sat and start one more that I actually finished half of today and I'll post that tomorrow. This first top is not finished, just needs buttons but it was my attempt at copying a designer blouse I saw in Lucky mag, Turned out pretty good I think and saved me $200 clams which is what the designer dud costs. Plus it was made from a big granny dress (cost=free) and left me enough fabric to make something else.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This next one was easy, an H&M top I grabbed at the swap so cost=free, I cut the top off and made it into a tube with this cute vintage hawaiian knit, add some decorative pockets and wala! I like how the H&m make the golden gate bridge. You must know, it is soo hard to give these items up...but a girls gotta make a living!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: